We’re hosting a 5 hour CPD MEES workshop with Elmhurst Energy which would be particularly useful for Non-Domestic Energy Assessors.
|Date:||5th September 2018|
|Cost:||£110 + VAT|
To book and for more information please click here.
Find out about the Non Domestic ‘Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards’ legislation, the implications for landlords and the opportunities for Assessors including practical tips to provide a better NDEA service for MEES.
The Energy Efficiency Standards (Private Rented Property) Regulations are now law in England and Wales, though most elements don’t come into force until 1st April 2018. This legislation represents a huge opportunity for assessors as 20% of Non Domestic Property is likely to be non-compliant and clients will be looking for experienced and well informed assessors to advise them. Prepare yourself and your clients for the implementation of the regulations.
The course includes:
In the morning
- Minimum levels of Energy Efficiency
- Relevant Improvements
- Substandard Properties
- Consent Exemptions
- Devaluation Exemptions
- The Seven-year Rule
- Payback Calculations
- Temporary Exemptions
- Penalties and Appeals
- The PRS Register
In the afternoon
- Practical workshop
- Demonstration of arbn consult and outputs
- Free use coupon
- What are the challenges to providing meaningful MEES Regulations compliance advice to clients?
- Effectively communicating and demonstrating: -The Impact of improvement measures on EPC rating- Cost of improvement measures- Potential benefit of alternative strategies
- How to cost effectively expedite and determine effective energy performance improvement strategies for clients?
- What information might Real Property Asset Managers require to make informed decisions when considering how MEES Regulations compliance might be met?
- How to quickly audit and QC existing EPC data
- How to generate more income through the provision of more informative reporting.