Stephen Preece was presenting at the Asset and Estates Management Scotland 2018 conference. This was FutureScot’s annual asset and estates management conference for the public sector’s journey towards a Digital Estate.
Presentation title: Managing Energy Performance – Unlocking Opportunities:
- Update on non-domestic energy compliance and policy
- Practical responses for public sector estates
- Sourcing building data – an untapped resource
- How technology solutions can inform energy efficiency programmes
The 3 key outcomes from Stephen’s presentation included:
- Sourcing Asset Data– using technology to source, interpret and analyse detailed asset data contained within building models.
- Tips on auditing EPC data – tools for quick and effective audits of EPC data for transparency, quality and use in asset management.
- Cost-effective ways of building a register of energy projects – Scoping energy efficiency opportunities with accurate costs, savings and emissions reductions.
You can view a short clip of Stephen’s presentation below and the presentation slides can be downloaded here